Wednesday, November 16, 2005

 

Its all about the T$ baby

As most of you know I've been buying up T$ left and right over the past couple weeks on pokerstars. Whenever I havn't been in the mood to play, I stalk the FPP and $3 tourney satellites into the $215 and offer to buy the seat for $200 or $205 cash.

So far to date I've saved $431.50 while buying $7,415.50 in T$ from folks. The money I save is basically a little bit more than the rake (which is about $353) and I'm amazed at how fast it is adding up. I'm going to continue stockpiling T$ when I'm bored because I absolutely burn through them. I used almost $1500 worth today. I look at this whole thing as free money. I would probably be playing just as much if I didn't have the T$, and since I started buying them I've saved more than a month's rent for free. I'm so stoked.

If any of you guys plan on entering some tourneys let me know and I'll sell you some T$ to cover the entry fee. I can't say you'll save a ton, but I'll sell them to you for less than face value.

Cheers,
Tad

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?