Monday, October 31, 2005

 

Nearly perfect day

Yesterday I played a series of $50 heads up sit n gos. Things were really clicking and before I knew it I had won 3 in a row.. then 4 then 6 and then was upto 8-0 on the day. I almost quit but decided to try and make it 10-0 for the day.

The 9th match was crazy. I was against a really bad player. He wouldn't fold and loved to min raise with whatever he had. I normally do well against these guys, but just couldn't get a hand to hold up. One hand I had something like AT and raised preflop and he min reraised, I called. A9x flop. He bet out small, I raised it up, and he min reraised. I called. Blank on turn and he bet and I called. 8 on river. He bet and I called. He turned over 98o. Twice he called huge check raises by me with just overcards or gutshot draws and kept hitting. I eventually got allin with KJ vs his T3o (he reraised me preflop and called my allin preflop blinds were 50/100) and he hit a T and it was over. Oh well. I played one more and kept out playing the guy but couldn't win. I had him allin with AK vs KQ. He flushed. KT vs K6. He spiked a 6. He was very passive preflop though and once the blinds got big I really started to steal. Again blinds got to 50/100 and I finally got him to call allin with K3 when I had A9, and it held. Game 0ver.

9-1 on the day for a $375 profit. No complaints, though I wish I could have made it 10-0.

I paid pokerstars exactly $25 in rake on the day. They should love me.

Tad

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?